Saturday, March 29, 2008

Friday Night Lights

The monkeys went to Gigi's and we went out on the town.

First stop: The Powerhouse


I love me some Hamlett Dobbins, but Glenn Ligon blew us away.

Despite always wanting to ride the trolley for free on the last Friday of the Month and it being freaking cold, we never set foot on it.

Second stop: Pearl's Oyster House

(Not pictured)

Go eat a char grilled oyster as fast as you can! Yum.

Third stop: The Hi-Tone


Two Way Radio (with Kate standing up!) and the Subteens all in one place! How exciting!

My excitement was only mitigated by the fact that I had to work in Germantown at 6:30am Saturday morning. Oh, if only I had checked my email Friday evening I would have learned that my work engagement was canceled before actually getting up and driving out there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...