Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just in case you think I'm slacking...

I've been working behind the scenes in the blogosphere this week. First, I upgraded the template for Dining with Monkeys. It was complicated by the fact that my original template was custom-designed and frankly, a little wonky. Add to that the fact that I lost all of the links to the reviews upon translation, and well you can see why it was kind of a big deal.

Second, I created yet again another blog. (Shut it. I got the idea from RJA.) It's called Stacey Greenberg and is a collection of my clips. (The ones that are online, anyway.) That too was a major undertaking.

Next, I plan to upgrade the template here...just as soon as I can find one that will work with my vertical header.

I'm throwing around the idea of making a homepage of sorts with nice links to all of my endeavors, but I haven't decided 100% yet. I want everything to be in one place if possible...which it is, mostly. It's just the original zine that's all non-conforming. I'm tempted to do another blog with all of the issues, full content and all, but I haven't quite wrapped my mind around that yet.

OH! And I joined facebook this week! Talk about a time suck! I haven't even really embraced it because I've been too busy trying to figure it all out and set up a page for my employer.

I also did some investigation on twitter (for work again) and just dipped my toes into Myspace.com before running away screaming.

So yeah. Busy.

But I have an awesome story to tell you once I figure out how to tell it just right!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the new snazziness!

This will be, what, 129 blogs?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...