Tuesday, October 07, 2008

School Stuff

I failed to mention that Satchel got his library card a few weeks ago. Over the weekend we made our second trip this month to pick out books. (Satchel has a book report due at the end of the month.)



Jiro picked out almost as many books as Satchel, but nothing compared to the Nintendo magazine!



Satchel's class also took their first field trip (a.k.a. a "Going Out") to the Pink Palace Crafts Fair. Warren was a chaperone and said it was a very awesome trip. Unbelievably, I don't think I've ever been.



Jiro's class is still nice and mellow with no book reports or homework assignments and that is fine by me. New this year is inside vs. outside shoes. I had to smile when I saw the system Ms. Melissa set up for the kids to remember where their shoes go.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...