Thursday, December 18, 2008

Say What?

My column this week Relearning speech, one letter at a time is about Jiro's speech therapy.

I also have an article on plastic bags, my third favorite topic (the first being my kids, the second, food) It's in the bag. Thanks to my friend, and bona fide treehugger, Scott Banbury, it looks sure to garner more comments than anything else I've ever written.

Finally, for you Flyer readers, don't forget my piece about Grandma's Desserts, Let them eat pie. Grandma makes the best cupcakes ever!

As you can see, I've been busy. But there's lots I want to blog about. My camera breaking has severely cramped my style. Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great column today.

Stephanie said...

It was very personal, and very well done. I'm glad Jiro is making great progress!

Chip said...

Yeah, excellent column. Sounds like he's doing great so far--I love that he has a good attitude about it.

Lone Star Ma said...

Great column and stories!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...