Sunday, May 16, 2010

Updatey Like

Wow, nearly a week with no post! Well, I can explain. Yes, I was extra busy working--I went back to 4 ten hour days--but I also discovered Glee. My sister gave me the first season on DVD and I watched it all last weekend. Then this week I used Hulu for the first time ever, and got caught up on the 4 episodes I missed this season.

Sad, I know, but there it is.

We didn't have too much activity this week, but we did a lot of good eating. I contributed to the creative ways to use our CSA haul by making grapefruit, orange and strawberry popsicles. I also added strawberries to my favorite banana muffin recipe. (The latter was much more successful.) Warren outdid himself with lovely salads, cornish hens, greens, roasted veggies, and a tofu stir fry. So far eating fresh and local has been awesome. I feel like we're just getting started though!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...