Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Show

Last night, the kids had their holiday show at the Brooks. I think all of the parents look forward to the show each year because the teachers and children put so much work into it. This year it was especially lovely because of the the awesome venue.

Both Satchel and Jiro had two parts in the show. They were both in the Carol of the Bells, which you can see below. I wasn't close enough so that you can actually see what's written on the cards that they are holding up, but the middle chorus is a a split between "merry" and "christmas." It was really cute.



Here are a few photos:





Jiro's second part was in the "Man with the Bag," but all he had to do was pretend to sleep, so I didn't videotape it. (You're welcome.) Here he is peeking to see if Santa came yet.



Satchel's second song, "Alien for Christmas," features him on guitar giving the liveliest performance I have ever seen! I think wearing a mask made him feel at ease.



His stage slide was epic.



Now that I think about it, I guess they were each in three songs, since the entire school gathered to sing Merry Christmas at the end. Had I realized that Satchel was going to bounce up and down and sing at the top of his lungs, I may have video-ed it too!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...