Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Pizza

I told my guys that all I wanted for Christmakah was a giant pizza from the Trolley Stop Market. No, not the large. The GIANT 28" pizza that you must order 24 hours in advance.

On Monday, I got my wish.


We had so much fun tackling this monster. At first, the pieces really didn't seem so big, but about half way through it dawned on me that I might not be able to finish. Of course I did, but just the glimmer of doubt scared me!


The pizza was cooked perfectly and was just as delicious as the Trolley Stop's regular pizzas, which are my absolute favorite. We all managed to eat an entire slice and we had plenty to take home. (Later when I had to use a cookie sheet to reheat just one slice, I realized how big they were all over again. Forget trying to fit one on a regular plate!)


A big thank you to my boys for humoring me, and an even bigger thank you to Chip for capturing the moment.

I hope you all get exactly what you want this holiday season!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...