Thursday, August 02, 2012

Soccer Camp at Rhodes

The boys' last camp was Soccer Camp at Rhodes last week.

Untitled

They attended soccer camp last year and it is what sparked them wanting to actually play soccer. (What this really means is that since I had to shell out cash for the cleats, shin guards, socks, shorts, and balls, I insisted they actually play on a team.)

This year I agreed to let them do the half day option because:

1) It was crazy hot.
2) They are both super weird and refuse to swim at camps and a chunk of the afternoon is spent at the pool.
3) Jiro had an appointment with the orthodontist Wed afternoon.
4) We left town Thursday afternoon.

Anyways, they really enjoyed their mornings at Rhodes. I think the drills were more meaningful to them now that they had some actual experience. I can't wait for fall soccer to start so I can check out their new moves.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...