Monday, September 24, 2012

Star of the Week

This week, Jiro is "Star of the Week" in Mrs. Weaver's classroom. He spent most of Sunday working on his Star poster.

Untitled

I love the way it turned out. I also love that he wants to be a scientist when he grows up. He left the favorite book part blank because he absolutely could not decide which book was his favorite.

Untitled

He's even wringing his hands over which book to bring on Tuesday to have Mrs. Weaver read to the class!

On Wednesday I am supposed to send a letter about him to be read to the class. No pressure! Thankfully he is not an extremely self-conscious fifth grader.

On Thursday I am supposed to go meet him for lunch, which also makes me a tad nervous since Snowden lunch doesn't have the best reputation. But I am excited to actually eat a school lunch and see if it is as good as Tony Geraci says. Or since lunch is at 10:15, maybe I should say mid-morning snack?

On Friday, we send treats. Jiro, again indecisive, was going back and forth between taking homemade chocolate chip cookies and homemade oatmeal raisin cookies. So, we decided to do a trial run of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies Sunday night. He gave them the official thumbs up, so we are set on that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...