Friday, May 17, 2013

Woopsie

Yikes, I have managed to get woefully behind on the old blog. What have I missed?

Jiro got his braces off a couple of weeks ago. His chompers seem so big and white!

Untitled

Now he has a sparkly blue retainer to wear at night. Next up, Satchel visits the orthodontist!

My longtime bestie, Hope, came for her annual Memphis in May visit.

Untitled

Only this year, she barely made it to the festival at all. She spent most of her time alternating between me and Tracey's houses. That was just fine with me! We did get to go out on the town a bit, so that was fun. I even took her to Coletta's and Jerry's Sno Cones.

Untitled

Barbeque makes you beautiful, according to Hope.

We had a super fun family bowling trip for Mother's Day.

Untitled
Untitled

Then just Gigi and I went to the movies while the boys went on a bike ride.

Untitled

Satchel had a CLUE fieldtrip to the Space Museum in Huntsville. It was awesome. Except for the getting to the bus at 4:45am part.

Untitled

Soccer continues despite the rain. It has been an insane scramble with it raining nearly every weekend! But I am in awe of my guys. I wish I could do a summer indoor league because I can't stand the thought of not seeing them every week! Ok, not really, but they are super fun. The O35 women's league is going to keep me plenty busy.

Untitled

Jiro's class had a parents appreciation day today so I got to have breakfast with him. Such a sweetie.

Untitled

The weekend is going to be busy with more soccer, the Memphis in May Sprint Triathlon, and Rock-n-Romp. I'll be back.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...