Monday, October 23, 2006

Tis the Season

Another year, another Zoo Boo. As much as I hate the actual event ($12 bucks a pop to wander around in the pungeant darkness collecting sugar sticks for hours on end), I have to say I love the costumes that Warren and the kids come up with.

This year Satchel was a ninja, but not just any ninja, a vampire/skeltor ninja.



Jiro was none other than (Hidee Hidee Ho) Chucky. (A costume lost on most of the under 30 crowd.)



And last but not least, Warren was the ghost of Che Guevarra.



I always go as Bitchmother, a get up that is more attitude than costume and therefore not camera worthy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chucky is scaring the hell out of me.

Anonymous said...

Jiro scares the hell out of me.

Anonymous said...

I want to see the Bitch Mother costume.

Anonymous said...

How did you get Chucky's eyes red?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...