Saturday, February 21, 2009

Chez Dixon

Last night we had Cocktail Hour at the Dixons'. It was lovely.

I want a house like the Dixons' when I grow up! There is absolutely zero clutter. Everything single thing in their house is special and looks as though it was thoughtfully selected, created, or placed. It's like being in an art gallery. I could spend all night asking, "Where did you get this?"

The food was also fabulous. Brian made about ten pizzas, all of varying toppings and all extremely yummy. Warren made pesto stuffed mushrooms that even the mushroom haters gobbled up. And, Toby brought some pizza loaf! (Which Shannon turned into pizza bites.)

The kids busied themselves with LEGOS, Club Penguin, my cellphone, and general running around. (Satchel called one of his teachers, but cut the conversation short saying, "I'm at Cocktail Hour and it is really loud. I'll call you later.") I was very impressed with little Emma's ability to fit right in with the big boys.

The adults enjoyed some wine and a lot of laughs.

Thanks Dixons!



1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I always feel that way when I visit the Dixon's house! Although Chez O-G is pretty artsy and organized as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...