Thursday, August 30, 2007

Adventures in Lowe's

Tonight we went to Open House at the boys' school, which conveniently moved into a new building about three blocks away from us. I took my camera along thinking I'd document the amazing transformation (or should I say explosion?) of our beloved Evergreen Montessori. The Open House soon turned into a free for all with kids and parents excitedly running through all of the new rooms, up the three flights of stairs, and all around the outside of the building. It never once occurred to me to take a picture.

Fast forward an hour and as I was wheeling the monkeys through Lowe's in their race car cart, Satchel pulled the camera out of my purse and started snapping photos. I reflexively said, "Satchel.Put.That.Back." but then decided to let it go. There was no telling how long we'd actually be in the store, so I figured that playing with the camera would help pass the time.

Personally, I found the 59 pictures they took to be hilarious. So much so, I created yet another flickr slideshow.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm so excited about evergreen moving. It is literally right across the street from us! I wondered why all those cars were there last night! Cute picutres ... those boys are adorable.

Stephanie said...

Jiro is really a great photographer! Although Satchel's portraits of Jiro are great too. But what were you doing in the fan aisle?

Stacey Greenberg said...

heh--i was comparing prices since lowe's stocks the same fancy fanm we got at fantastic fans! also the boys LOVE the cheesy rocket fan.

Chip said...

That slideshow made me feel a little nauseous...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...