Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Uh-oh

Satchel came up to me yesterday and said, "Mommy, did you write a blog or something about me being afraid of the dark, but not snakes?"

"Uh...yeah," I said, a little taken aback.

"Why did you do that?" he asked a bit taken aback himself.

"Well, you know how Daddy does archaeology? Well, I write. And sometimes I write about you."

He just looked at me.

"Who told you about the story, anyway?" I asked.

"Miss Marlis at school," he said. "She said it was cute."

I smiled.

He smiled, too. Then he went about his business. "Hey Jiro, wanna play that game where someone invisible knocks us down?"

2 comments:

Chip said...

Uh oh! The wall has been breached... our kids are conscious of what we write about them. Initiate emergency protocol.

Lone Star Ma said...

It gets worse.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...