Sunday, June 29, 2008

Another Successful Romp

We totally lucked out with the weather and had an awesome show on Saturday! Thanks to the Phillips for offering up their amazing yard; Chasing Squirrels, Dan Montgomery, and Ultra Cats for the rockin' tunes; and to everyone (big & small) who came out to support Memphis music. It's always great to see new faces! (But I did miss seeing Team Alley-Cline!)

Photos compliments of Chip. And yes, I think that is a picture of my butt...er, back pocket.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

When the Ultra Cats started their set, I rounded up the monkeys from the front yard where they were climbing trees. "Five's daddy is playing!" I hollered.

They came running and we went to watch. I was holding Jiro and looking at Five's daddy, he said, "I wish I had a daddy like that."

3 comments:

Shannon said...

great job, chip. sorry to miss it but we were in the glorious mountains.

Unknown said...

when i saw the butt pic, i said to myself, hmm...i guess i'll be avoiding chip from now on. it's obvious what HE'S been up to.

nah. actually that was one of my faves. pretty pocket.

Chip said...

Thanks, guys.

I like big butts, and I cannot lie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...