Thursday, September 25, 2008

The BOM

This year's Best of Memphis party was the best! (Okay, I've only been the last three years, but of the three, it was the winner!) It was next to the Metal Museum in the old army hospital (where I nearly bought a 9 foot giraffe head), which is just a cool spot.



This is the first year I've ever made it in time to eat. Mary & I arrived at 6:10 thinking we were early birds, but barely found a parking place!

This is also the first year that I've been aware of what bands were playing and actually gotten to hear them! I'm always psyched to see the Warble, and it was my first time seeing the One Four Fives and the Barbaras, both of which were awesome.

The Barbaras certainly know how to dress for a party!



The most fun was seeing a lot of people I usually only talk to on email (Hi Susan!), facebook friends (Hi Mike!), and even people that I haven't seen in, oh, twenty years (Hi David!).

Well, it's also kind of fun to see people who I see almost every day get a little crazy.

1 comment:

marycash said...

Man, that Kelly Robinson sure has a lot of personality.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...