Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Yellow

On Tuesday, Satchel tested for his yellow belt in Taekwondo. Jiro, my mom and I went to cheer him on. My camera refused to work, but my mom caught a few shots.





This was the first time I ever saw him in action and I was very impressed! VERY. His instructor, Mr. Miller, seems super awesome and all of the kids were very focused.

If you are wondering why Satchel is the only one in full uniform, it is because I came early to help him get ready. He said everyone started just wearing their belts since they were never ready when Mr. Miller arrived and they wasted their class period dressing!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Am I the only person freaked out by the fact that young Earl Hickey is in Satchel's class? Surely someone else watches that show!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...