Monday, April 05, 2010

I Heard it on WKNO


The kids and I had a major driveway moment today. Our listener testimonial for WKNO's pledge drive came on this afternoon! If you missed it, you can listen here.

You should have seen Jiro's face when he realized he was on the radio! I think Satchel was jealous and wished that he hadn't been so shy. But wow, it was just so great to hear Jiro loud and clear. I hope his speech teachers were listening!

Most importantly, if you haven't become a member of WKNO yet, now is the perfect time! Just click here.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great job, Jiro!

Amanda said...

Stacey, I was in the other room when you were on, but I heard Jiro and I thought he did a great job.

Justin asked Brandon and I to do this. I can't believe he would want my country ass on the radio. I don't know. I feel so sorry for the people of Memphis if this comes to pass.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...