Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year!

Prior to our feast at the Trolley Stop Market, we had a family photo shoot on the trolley. My good & talented friend, Chip Chockley took the pictures. They came out so well, we had a hard time choosing one for our New Year's card. Below you can see the full set. Thank you, Chip!



Our year is off to a pretty slow start. We've been lounging and visiting with friends and eating most of the weekend. But we have big plans! (See my column from Thursday.) We're still getting everything sorted out for our 365 projects, but I'll keep you posted.

I just wanted to pop in and say THANK YOU to those who follow along here. It means a lot to me.

2 comments:

Sassy Molassy said...

The photos aren't working for some reason.

Stacey Greenberg said...

oops what about now?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...