Sunday, August 07, 2011

LEGO Birthday Party

On Saturday the monkeys went to a LEGO birthday party at the Majors' house. It was so simple, so fun, and so smart, that I just had to share.

First, set up some tables. Second, get out all of the LEGOs. Third, build!




There was some cake eating and a LEGO movie on for those who needed a break, but at the end of the two hours, everyone had created something fabulous to leave with the birthday boy.




I'm totally planning on stealing this idea. However, I think it would be more fun (for me) and challenging (for them) if I had them actually dig through our boxes of LEGOS and try and find all of the pieces to the various sets we have bought over the years. They'd definitely need more than two hours, but I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...