Monday, December 05, 2011

Saturday, Part 2

The last Rock-n-Romp of the year was awesome. It was a pretty mellow turn out and we had lots of volunteers, so I got to relax. Also, due to it being indoors, the monkeys didn't run off and hide like they usually do. Chip was actually able to catch them on film!

Here's me, my cute new hat, my St. Jude medal, a much deserved beer, and my biggest boy.

CC7_9930.jpg

Here's Ashley exhibiting a runner's high and flirting with her husband!

CC7_9935.jpg

Here's me and the cute Mullins sisters hanging out by the beer.

CC7_9985.jpg

Look! The whole family! Team Oster! Woohoo!

CC7_0158.jpg

Satchel REALLY liked those cereal bars. And poor Jiro has the chapped-est lips in town.

Jiro eventually convinced me to let him have his DS, but it only held his attention for about twenty minutes.

CC7_0315.jpg

Oh you wanted to know what bands played? And what everyone else was doing? Then check out the official recap over here!

1 comment:

Colville Clan said...

Oh man, seeing Jiro's chapped lips reminds me of when I was his age. I had an awful chap that wouldn't go away until my aunt put Neosporin on it and then it was gone the next morning! Had it for school picture day too. bleh

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...