Monday, December 30, 2013

Happy New Year!

We finally managed to do our annual family photo right before Christmas (thanks, Chip!) but I didn't manage to turn it into a card and mail it out. Having received a fraction of the Christmas and New Year's cards that we typically do, I'm afraid this not sending the card and just posting the picture online may be a new trend. Not a great trend, just a new one.

Regardless, Team Oster wishes you a very happy new year!

CC7_8678

These were taken downtown at Beale Street Landing. It's not quite finished, but still offers a nice view. I'm also a fan of the "Lego" action.

CC7_8656

Satsuki totally needs to model. She was so cute in her neck warmer.

CC7_8635

I am happy to report that the monkeys have since had haircuts. (Don't worry, Satchel's is still long enough for him to be cool.)

CC7_8696

Here's to 2014! Maybe I'll get a new coat!

CC7_8671

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...