Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Vegas Wedding

Once all the camps were done, I had to jump on a plane for Tracey & Ronnie's wedding in Vegas. Gigi and I went together. Not only was it fun, it was one of the sweetest ceremonies ever.

We arrived carzy late on a Wednesday and then hit the ground running on Thursday to procure the marriage license, booze, and cake!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Ok that wasn't their cake, but how awesome is that?

Here's the real one.

Untitled

Thankfully there was time for one quick foodie adventure. I took my mom to Viva Las Arepas to try one of my new favorite cuisines.

Untitled

There was teeny tiny bit of video poker. None of us hit it rich, unfortunately. Then it was time to get ready for the wedding!

Tracey's friends did her make up in one room...

Untitled

and Ronnie and I had drinks in the other.

Untitled

Then we went down to the chapel...where I wasn't allowed to take any pictures!

Untitled

The ceremony was sweet, funny, intense, and amazing. These two are too cute.

Untitled

Then it was party time!

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Congrats you two!

Untitled

Our last day in Vegas was spent being hungover and a tad cranky, but Gigi and I managed to participate on a TV panel at the MGM Grand, eat lunch at one of Wolfgang Puck's restaurants, see the shark tanks at the Golden nugget and have a entertaining dinner with Tracey & Ronnie at Vic & Anthony's Steakhouse.

We squeezed a lot into those two days! I am super happy I made it out for the nuptials, and am even happier about having a new brother-in-law.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...