Thursday, June 26, 2008

Three Chefs

On Monday night, Warren and I attended the fundraiser for our kids' school at the Hunt Phelan Inn. I was really looking forward to it because a) I love to eat b) I'd never been to the Hunt Phelan and c) I thought it was really cool of Steven, Ken & Ben to collaborate on a meal.


First, I have to say that these guys probably could have raised a lot more money for the school had they included a picture of themselves, rather than the three amigos, on the ad. (Preferably a picture taken by someone who actually knows how to use a camera!)

Second, the Hunt Phelan is amazing--especially the veranda. Festive, romantic, heavenly, fabulous...these are just a few words that come to mind when I think of it. The veranda is surrounded by gardens and Steven has his own catfish pond and beehives hidden amongst them. There's enough room to stroll and there's plenty of trees to block out the surrounding structures.

Third, it's always fun to hang out with the kids' teachers (one of whom gave birth to twins today!).


Fourth, the food was great!



Thanks, guys!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...