Sunday, December 07, 2008

Busy Sunday

Today started off with the installation of our long-awaited vanity, made from Skateland floors by the very talented Caleb Sweazy! He didn't get a chance to hang the medicine cabinet and I didn't get a good picture anyways, so more on that later!


Next, the boys, my mom, my nephew and I went to the Art Bazaar at the P&H. Yes, I took the "bring your kids!" line in the invite seriously. I was excited to see some cool art, and well, I can't pass up an opportunity to take my kids to a bar, can I? Having never been to the bazaar before, I wasn't sure what to expect. There were way more artists that I was expecting, which was awesome, but it left very little running around room for the boys. I parked them at the bar with root beers and some quarters, but I was still too nervous to venture very far away. This actually probably saved me a lot of money, because there were plenty of things I wanted to buy! But, I definitely didn't get to really check stuff out like I wanted to.

We all ordered food and I was thinking I'd end up with a fun Dining with Monkeys post, but Jiro dropped his whole basket of $8 chicken tenders on the floor, Satchel only at his french fries, and well, my burger was lacking in the taste department.

Once home, we fared much better. The boys located the toy bows and arrows my mom gave them for their birthdays last year and started playing Eragon in the front yard. We soon moved the game to the Old Forest, then got home just in time to finish planting bulbs in the front yard.


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

In other news, I sure hope Hanukah Harry brings me a new camera. And some natural talent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot tell you how happy it makes me to see that corner of the yard cleared out.
Why are there so many holes in the walls?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...