Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy New Year!

A couple of weeks ago, Warren and the monkeys met me downtown for a photo shoot with the ever so talented Chip Chockley. I really wanted to have us in front of Greely Myatt's awesome Quiltsurround by City Hall. Along with our multicolored outfits, it certainly made for a vibrant shoot! Chip was digging the walkway behind City Hall, so we did a few shots there too. We ended up with so many good shots that Warren and I had a hard time choosing the one we liked best. (A good problem to have!) In the end, we went with three different cards.



Due to the sad nature of the last couple of weeks of the year, I never quite got motivated to write my usual family letter and I haven't spent much time reflecting on 2009 or my goals for the new year. We're still in survival mode around here. I was just happy to finally get the cards in the mail a few days ago!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...