Friday, May 01, 2015

11

We are wrapping up birthday month over here! On the 29th, this little cutie turned 11.

Untitled

He chose to start his day with a kolache from Donald's Donuts and some apple juice. (Notice the new 'do, inspired by Renaldo.)

His birthday party was the preceeding weekend. It started with a trip to the Rec Room with some of his best buddies.

Untitled

I rented one of the livingroom areas so they could play Wii-U on the big screen.

Untitled

Then I let them run wild for a bit.

Untitled

(How many 11 year olds does it take to keep a ping pong in play?)

Then we procured pizza and I passed the baton to Warren, who hosted the sleepover. The next morning, Warren sent this: The official list of challenges.

Untitled

(1. licking foot, 2. onion, 3. mio, 4. cat food, 5. licking Satsuki (the dog), 6. nice, relaxing mio)

In the morning they went on a donut run and then played soccer in the park.

Untitled

Ok, fast forward back to the actual day. After mastering his math TCAPs, Warren took him out for a treat. Then he had soccer practice, and finally a family dinner at the restaurant of his choice: Outback. That's right. He really wanted a steak. And he inisted I take a photo. (That's my boy!)

Untitled

His list of wants was very small this year, and his favorite present was his Real Madrid James (pronounced HOM-es).

Untitled
Untitled

He really is the sweetest kid there ever was, and I thank my lucky stars that I get to be his mom. Happy birthday, Jiro!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...